Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Oasis Springs Pool Club

Its Poolvember! The latest free update for The Sims 4 includes the much wanted, much desired pools.  And they look fantastic!  The water looks amazing and incredibly reflective.  The flexibility of the build tool used to make them offers so much in the way of creativity.  I am very pleased.




So to kick off Poolvember, here is a public pool community lot for Oasis Springs. Pools are expensive, so I thought a good all purpose public pool would be useful in my neighborhood.There are tons of activities for everyone...swimming, chess, tv, dancing, a playground for the kids, a bar, and a grilling/picnic area.  There are also several bathrooms with showers.

It fits on a 30x40 lot and is CC free.  Find it in the Gallery under Origin user name ruthless_kk.







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I build lots for people to use in the Sims. I have created hundreds of lots that have been downloaded by people all over the world. My work has been featured on the official Sims 3 site, several Sims 3 fan sites and in Game Informer magazine.
I am a mom...a gamer...a book worm...a worrywart...a fan of architecture, interior design, and all things Grumpy Cat.